We’re B-Reel — an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. Born in Sweden and with 4 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things.
In Barcelona, interesting means not being a conventional agency, mixing brand and product innovation, being thinkers and doers simultaneously and far away from the Spanish modus operandi of both clients and agencies. We work in a modern international environment for global clients who dream big, a perfect blend of high-tech companies - like Google or Twitch - and luxury brands - such as Carolina Herrera, Moncler and the LVMH Group.
B-Reel Barcelona is looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our expanding team – someone that has a passion for concepting digital experiences but is very hands-on in creating user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
UX Design is a central discipline at B-Reel and is core to everything we do. Product Designers develop and execute smart, unexpected creative solutions to our client’s business needs and customer needs. Product Designers are constantly looking for opportunities to bring innovative ideas to every project.
The role has two focus areas:
- Designing and maintaining world-class digital products, sites and experiences for a wide variety of international clients, with a strong focus in Fashion / Luxury e-commerce platforms.
- Owning and presenting UX to clients.
Your role will be
- Take conceptual ideas and transform them into simple, elegant and meaningful experiences for the users.
- Identify opportunities, define the hypothesis and design flows, wireframes and UI artifacts based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet customer needs and client business needs and vision.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences for digital products and experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Be able to present UX to clients, managers, developers, and be capable of adapting the speech to all of them.
- Identify problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other creative members and technical team.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Foresee trends and incorporate benchmarking into the design process.
- Be able to give and receive feedback from other designers and stakeholders in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
What we expect
- At least 4 years of experience with demonstrated success in creating meaningful UX designs for complex digital environments.
- Examples of work in Luxury / Fashion e-commerce platforms.
- At ease working in a cross-functional team.
- Experience in creating and improving long life-cycle digital experiences
- Familiar with modern UX tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Framer.js and Jira.
- Excellent English level, comfortable with doing presentations to clients and other members of the team.
What we offer
- An international and positive work environment with the most talented people
- Working for modern brands on a global scale
- Competitive salary
- Private Health insurance
- Yearly education allowance for attending workshops, events or conferences
- Finishing earlier on Fridays
- Extra days off on top of vacation days
- Fantastic office located in Poble Nou, including a terrace with beautiful views of the city. Now WFH due to covid, but in the future, we aim for a hybrid approach (WFH/WFO) to conciliate personal and professional life
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.