The New York office is thriving. New beautiful office space in prime DUMBO, a strong core team, and more interesting creative opportunities than ever. More and more top brands are looking to take advantage of the B-Reel secret sauce - our creative approach to storytelling, tech, culture and craft across all media.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join and help conceptualize and design holistic brand experiences from the ground up. This is a critical role on our small team. You’ll work with a diverse range of clients and bring a real knowledge of how to deliver best-in-class design that meets a client's business goals.
You are a passionate designer who is both independent, but also values collaboration. You care about the work and the people you work with and enjoy solving complex and interesting work challenges. You’ll be responsible for pushing the design forward across all touchpoints and through every stage of the process.
- Efficiently work alongside and become part of a lean, passionate collective of creatives, strategists and producers to create award winning brand experiences and campaigns.
- Demonstrate passion and interest from design ideation through production/development.
- Champion creativity and serve as a responsible design partner on client relationships and projects, as well as mentoring junior designers, providing continuous feedback and constructive critiques of their work.
- Play a defining role in securing excellent artistic quality across design assignments, including potential design needs stemming from other assignments.
- Inspire and push fellow creative colleagues across graphic design, digital design, whatever designers, comp artists, deck owners, design related production artists and external design vendors.
- Generate creative and relevant design, design concepts and design ideas for assignments in any shape, form and size, across all possible design genres. All with a sharp focus on creative excellence and craft mastery.
- Work closely with Art Directors to help create stunning ad campaigns and presentations, and ensure successful visual representation of the clients’ brands in all pitches and work.
- Use talent and knowledge to provide senior-level design guidance across the disciplines.
- +8 years of experience in the creative industry
- Has created branding and worked across advertising, digital and social projects from discovery through deployment and understands how to concept and design across a range of client categories.
- Great visual aesthetics.
- Excited by emerging technologies and have a drive to continue learning and experimenting.
- Has great understanding of current design and social trends, typography and art direction.
- Can confidently present your work to clients.
- High level of craft; proficient in Adobe, Figma, Sketch and other design tools.
- Solid understanding of all design principles.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Family Leave according to Parental Pledge.
- All inclusive health insurance covered at 85%.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- WFH Wednesdays.
- Wellness and Education Stipends
- Anytime Wellness, Summer Fridays and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.