We’re B-Reel — an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. Born in Sweden and with 4 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things.
In Barcelona, interesting means not being a conventional agency, mixing brand and product innovation, being thinkers and doers simultaneously and far away from the Spanish modus operandi of both clients and agencies. We work in a modern international environment for global clients who dream big, a perfect blend of high-tech companies - like Google or Twitch - and luxury brands - such as Moncler, Diesel and the LVMH Group.
We are looking for a digital-savvy Brand Director to join our expanding team – someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and a thorough business understanding, from street corners to board rooms.
The role of the Brand Director is to be a leading force in our business by growing our client relationships, providing thought leadership, and empowering our teams to create world-class work. We are not looking for traditional account people but individuals who have a point of view on the world and a burning ambition to challenge the status quo. We are on an exciting journey as an agency and want people who are looking to help build something different.
Your role will be
- Leading our key client relationships and ensuring we are positioned for financial and creative success, as measured by revenue growth, creative recognition and client satisfaction
- Develop healthy relationships with existing clients by promoting trust and collaboration
- Forecast and track client accounts and project metrics, manage client expectations and deliver exceptional client service
- Look for opportunities to extend B-Reel’s influence with existing clients through developing and executing business-driven, digital-first, and innovative strategies
- Proactively developing, leading and executing our approach to new clients, leading to new business opportunities
- Provide direction to the internal team in regards to client business priorities, project briefings and presentations, strategic and creative reviews, cost and scope proposals in order to maximize our creative and financial outcome
- Interface with Brand Managers and/or Producers who will be responsible for the day-to-day communication and production of client business
- Demonstrate that we are always thinking ahead for our client’s business, by constantly evaluating our level of B-Reel service and by providing proactive thought leadership on future initiatives
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the management team in regards to:
- Sustained and meaningful client engagement
- New business opportunities and B-Reel service offering
- Optimizing performance across the B-Reel business and client accounts
What we expect
- 8+ years of agency experience, preferably within a full-service or digital agency
- Demonstrated success in creating long-term client relationships and business growth with senior brand leadership (CMO, CEO, VPs, Directors of Digital/Brand/Marketing, etc.)
- Experience in the luxury market, but preferably working across a variety of categories
- Interested in culture, new technologies and the world around you, entrepreneurial, tenacious, with strong communication skills and fast on your feet
- We truly believe in the human connections and relationships we can build when we’re together, so we want you to be based in Barcelona area and able to come to the office to perform your work - of course with flexibility to WFH when you need to conciliate personal and professional life
- Excellent English level (French and Spanish are a plus): we use English as our official language at work, so you need to be fluent and comfortable with it during meetings, presentations and also writing documents.
What we offer
- An international and positive work environment with the most talented people
- Working for modern brands on a global scale
- Hybrid Work Policy (WFH/WFO)
- Summer Fridays (finishing earlier) all year long
- 22 days of vacation + Extra days off (≈5 days every year) on top of bank holidays
- Education allowance (Budget) for attending workshops, events or conferences
- Private Health insurance, after probation period
- Whenever Wellness, promoting physical and mental activity that’s good for you: you can block time on the calendar during working hours
- B-Reel Nomad, work from any other B-Reel office (LA, NY or STO) for a period of time
- Healthy snacks, fruits and, on Fridays, “vermut”
- & more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.